Sunday, October 2, 2016

Super Cute Favors


Check out these super cute party favors.  I made them for my own birthday party dinner that was at Olla Cocina in downtown San Jose.  The ambiance there is fun and funky and the food is a fusion of street and swanky Latin flavors.  Here is the catch.  While it was my birthday we actually celebrated my sons 26th birhtday.  You see back in July we just couldn't work it out to have the traditional festivities and so, for my birthday I chose to make it a surprise for Nicholas.  What mom wouldn't give up her day for their child?

Earlier today I posted another version of these Lots of Labels treat holders.  These are just a bit different in that I glued the sides together to form the boxes while the other style has holes with twine to bring up the sides and form the box.  You can click here to see the others and a quick photo tutorial with measurements.
to Dara
to Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment