Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Everything!

This card is everything soft, everything springy, everything sweet that says so much, and everything sparkly to bring out the Smokey Slate.  For the color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments we are blending a fabulous trio of Stampin' Up! custom colors; Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Smokey Slate.

To make this card light and fresh the only card stock I have used is a base of Whisper White Thick and the lighter weight Whisper White for the banner greeting.  I stamped the entire card front with the leaf image from All About Everything set using Pool Party ink.  The images on the banner are also from the All About Everything set.  The stamp set is SUPER awesome!  It came as a gift from Stampin' Up! in April's Paper Pumpkin Kit and it is chuck full of greatness.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Elizabeth! I love the softness mixed with the awesome bling! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the dsp you created. So soft and pretty! I love the softness of your card which coordinates perfectly with your greeting. I'm CASEING. Thanks for being part of HSS design team.

    ReplyDelete