Wednesday, April 20, 2016

More Mint Macaron

A couple of days ago I shared a Mint Macaron themed card and I am again today spotlighting the yummy soft shade.  I started with a 12" x 12" piece of DSP and scored it at 3", 2.5", 3", and 2.5".  Then I trimmed off a 1/2" and turned the paper 90 degrees and scored at 2.5".  I clipped along the bottom scorelines to create the tabs needed to form the box bag.

The scrumptious ribbon is the NEW 5/8" Striped Ribbon in Mint Macaron.  Hanging from the bow is a 2" wide tag which I embellished hand painted watercolor Botanical Builder flowers.  The sweet greeting is also NEW.  It comes from a set called Layering Love.  I will share more from this set later ;0)

1 comment:

  1. really cute! Color is pretty and boxes are so fun for treats etc.

    ReplyDelete