Sunday, November 15, 2015

Peaceful Pines

Hello Stamp Friends everywhere!  It's another fun chance to click through a Monday Montage Blog Hop.  You may have just arrived here from Dani's Blog where she shared some fabulousness with all of us.  I am thankful for her awesome talents :0)  For my chance to share I am showing off my clean take on the stamp set Peaceful Pines and the coordinating Framelits.

My card base is a top fold Crumb Cake with a layer of Kraft Corrugated Paper.  You may be thinking why not use Kraft card stock, well I was out of Kraft so I had to turn to the Crumb Cake and while they are slightly different, the two colors work for me with just a hint of interest.  The focal pine tree is stamped with Lost Lagoon ink on Whisper White.
A few other details include: Silver Glimmer Paper for the stars and the back of the tree on the right, White Glimmer Paper for the tree on the left, a Snowflake Wooden Element, Basic Rhinestones embedded in the decorative holes, a Linen Thread shoestring bow, and loops of both Silver and Gold Metallic Thread behind the center tree.
From Dani
To Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment