Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Cut in Half

For my take on the Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge I cut my card in half using the Hello You Framelits.  But before I did that I inked up the Brushstrokes background stamp with Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, and Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Markers.  I stamped the image on Whisper White and then it was ready to cut in two.  Behind the word negative I layered in a piece of Corrugated Crumb Cake card stock and then added that to a top fold Cajun Craze card base.  To bring it all together I included a sentimental greeting from the Watercolor Wings stamp set and pearl centered flowers punched from Hello Honey card stock with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.


2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cool! I love the corrugated cardstock! Completely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh this is adorable! I love how you used the colors on that background. I struggled with these colors.

    ReplyDelete