Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Few Friendly Wishes

This sketch challenge hosted by Hand Stamped Sentiments is so so much fun.  It's one I will definitely repeat.  In my first order placed from the new Stampin' Up! Catalog I purchased some of the 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon in the Lost Lagoon color.  Let me just say this is a fabulous ribbon with great weight, feel, and style.  Withthe choice of the ribbon, it made total sense for this first time use to pair it with Lost Lagoon cardstock. 

In my first order I also got the Elegant Dots TIEF.  This was a must have new item which was number two on my list of must haves.  (Number one was Thick Whisper White card stock).  Another two new items I used to create this card are the Friendly Wishes stamp set and the Lots of Labels Framelits.  To make the two color impression quick and easy to ink I first pressed the full stamp onto a Lost Lagoon Ink Pad then I used a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to ink up the shadow color.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment