Sunday, May 17, 2015

Card Happenings in Curry and Black

Hello Monday Montage Blog Hoppers!  I am so happy you are here checking out our latest works of hand stamped bliss.  For my Crushed Curry creations I used a bunch of leftover pieces that were in a stack of papers to either put away or throw away.  You know use or lose 'em!  So I used them in a cute way.
I love the look of stamping on patterned paper.  It's fresh and creates both interest and dimension.  And can I just say that in the past few months I have totally fallen in love with Crushed Curry?  Well I have.  It's bright, warm, and happy.

Speaking of happy, my card here was made with one of the images from the Hello Life stamp set and is one of those "happenings."  For me a happening is a one of a kind look that if you tried to achieve the same look you couldn't.  At first I didn't like to overstamping on the word "happy."  Then it grew on me and I decided it's awesome and draws attention to the greeting.
 Is this tag not the cutest?  The stamp comes from the Build a Bouquet set and I think it is two things.  One, the quote is brilliant and two, the hand written font is perfection.
From Dara
To Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. love these Elizabeth! they came out great, and crushed curry is sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new favorite color combo...there's something so striking about crushed curry, black and white! Awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I'm not sure which I love more -- the polka dots or the color combo. I love how you put them together!

    ReplyDelete