Saturday, November 2, 2013

Christmas Colors for Saturday's Challenge

It's time for some yummy colors for a challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary.  Seriously these are tasty in that I would not pass up some crumb cake or cobbler.  I would pass on the green olives though--I hate them.

For my card I bust out the Pop and Place tags and the Perfectly You stamp set.  The Pop and Place tags are a perfect fit for this color challenge and mix well with the Doilies.  I layered them on a panel of Old Olive and a card base of Crumb Cake.  I added the "merry" in Cherry Cobbler, a tie of Linen Thread, and Basic Pearls to finish it all up.

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, this is such a Merry card! Love the banner with pearls,a nd the tags layer, twine, etc. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and festive card! Love those banners and the little pearls you added!

    ReplyDelete