Tuesday, September 10, 2013

{Merry} Fun!

It's time for a color challenge hosted by Hand Stamped Sentiments featuring Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, and Baked Brown Sugar. It's is a color challenge and guess what I blew it and failed! That's right I didn't read and I just looked at the pictures and assumed it was Cherry Cobbler. WRONG I was supposed to use Raspberry Ripple--oh well it's still a very cute whimsical merry and fun card. Do check out all the cards made by the design team at Hand Stamped Sentiments and then make one of your own and POST IT I want to see what you make.

5 comments:

  1. I would have guessed it was Cherry Cobbler instead of Raspberry Ripple too, but you definitely didn't fail, this card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Gives me ideas on how to use up some paper! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you didn't fail!! LOL! You just made me feel better! But nevertheless your card is fun and fab, no matter the color!! I love those little stars with the rhinestones! What a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stars and the bow. These colors are beautiful for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this?!?! I love that you "failed" because that cherry cobbler paper with the gumball green Merry is PERFECT! The glittery stars and polka dots make me happy! Love this!

    ReplyDelete