Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Collection Color Challenge

Hello and happy Saturday.  It's time for another Summer Collection Challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary.  This is is so warm and relaxing for me.  I just think the addition of the Soft Suede to Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding is so luscious.  A perfect pack of DSP for this color palette is Etcetera DSP, and so that is exactly where I started.  Then I grabbed my new Notable Notations stamp and sat down to create a masterpiece ;0)

• NEW this session - MORE projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!
• Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20
• Features 2013-14 Catalog Products - good ALL YEAR LONG!
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
Only $24.95 US

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Definitely have to add that paper pack to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I must take a second look at that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Just wanted to let you know that I posted a link to your blog from mine as one of my Weekly Picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, as usual! Congrats on making the Artisan Finalists! Can't wait to see you at convention again, and I hope you make the top 10, your work is absolutely amazing and always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete