Monday, March 4, 2013

I Love Markers


That's right I love brush markers for inking up rubber stamp images.  I would say I use them twice as much as a do ink pads.  For this card I used a couple scraps of Sycamore Street DSP with an Old Olive card base.  I inked the hot air balloon image with Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberrry, and Old Olive and then added a little Dazzling Diamonds to the highlighted area with a Two-Way Glue Pen.  Even though the "winner" ticket is one solid color I still used the brush marker to keep the colors consistent from image to image.  I used the Two-Way Glue Pen again on the ticket to add more glitter.

I Love M

1 comment:

  1. The tickets look terrific with the hot air balloon. That's a great idea about inking up everything with markers. I never really thought about that before! Cute card, Elizabeth.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete