Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Sketch Challenge Reprise

It's time for my favorite of all challenge types--a sketch challenge!  This is the last challenge for the Spring Occasion Edition at Create with Connie and Mary and it is so clever and unique.  I love the layers of this challenge and how they are grouped.  It's a layout that I have never seen.
To put my stampin' skills to the test I sat down with the You Rule stamp set to tackle this challenge.  I also grabbed the Tea for Two DSP and the Flower Trim Ribbon.  Once I got going I realized the crown was going to need lots of shimmer.  I pulled out Basic Rhinestones, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and Illuninate ink pad, and Iridescent Ice embossing powder.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shimmer and flower trim! You really know how to do up the sparkle on a card. Love it!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete