Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Alphabet Challenge


Hi folks!  The theme for this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments is alphabets.  I think it's fun to design a card with alphabet stamps and dies.  For this card I used both.  I used the Morning Post stamp set and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies.  I also used the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die to create the bat.  To make the bat, first cut a butterfly and then use a 3/4" circle punch to take bites (no pun intended) out of the wings.  With a few googlie eyes and some quick and simple stampin' with the every popular Wicked Cool stamp set my card was done.

Be sure to pop over to Hand Stamped Sentiments to check out what all of the designers have created this week with alphabets.

http://seeinginkspots.blogspot.com/2012/09/alphabet-challenge.html

5 comments:

  1. Super fun! I love the bat with the eyeballs and 31. And blue? Who knew blue works for Halloween? AWESOME.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING THIS!! I think this is SO smart, and the bat- come on girl, seriously! I absolutely love the colors you chose also- FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyes! They're everywhere! LOL I love your cute card, the banner and the glitter, so cute! And thanks for the how to on the bat, I like that idea for making different size bats, not just from a standard bat punch. :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too had to check out how you did that bat...love getting creative ideas from people who think outside the box! Love the use of blue with these colors!

    ReplyDelete