Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Preview Day 3 and Scraps


"Scraps on my table" this seems to be a regular thing for me.  I guess that makes sense since I love leftovers from a yummy dinner, why not stamp scraps?  For me this usually means developing a card which is totally organic and not predesigned in my mind.  I just let the bits and pieces come together in their own way.  The only thing I had to get out for this card was the greeting from Friendly Phrases.  I inked it up in Not Quite Navy and Poppy Parade (a retired color that I grew to love since SAB).

I would be a bad stampin' friend if I didn't let you all know that today is Day Three of the Preview Week at Create with Connie and Mary.  Today's holiday project card is by the very talented Melissa Davies.  Right now click over to Create with Connie and Mary to see her fabulous design and learn where to enter to win blog candy.  Have fun and enjoy your day paper craftin'.

All SUpplies from SU!
Stamps - Friendly Phrases
Inks - Poppy Parade and Not Quite Navy Markers, Sahara Sand Classic Pad
Papers - Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla Card Stocks,
First Edition and Everyday Enchantment DSP
Accessories - Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread, Triple Blossom Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack

Smiles, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! u are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the messy paper under the ribbon! Very great card.

    Greetings from Germany!
    Franzi

    ReplyDelete