Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Pennants & More

 
Here are a couple close up shots of the banner made with the Everyday Enchantment DSP, First Edition DSP, and the packing paper from a Stampin' Up! order.

Take another look at our booth at the Pleasanton Scrapbook Expo.  This side featured the Attic Boutique product suite and Everyday Enchantment.  Later I will show close ups of the ribbon lamp and the DSP covered luggage.

More garland made with die cut circles and my sewing machine.  I really liked how the flower poofs added to the visual weight of the backdrop.
A closer look at the flower poofs.  These actually have two each back to back.
I clipped them in all places where I needed a finishing touch.
I hot glued mini clothes pins to the back of each for easy adorning!
Come back for my flower poof tutorial and to see close ups of the ribbon lamp and the covered luggage--you'll love them!

Happy craftin, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Your booth looked absolutely stunning! I love garlands. Where did you sit? And was this to recruit or take orders, or what was your main purpose? Just curious! You can email me at ericandterry@comcast.net. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!! I wish this was my bedroom! I love it and want to just walk into the space. I bet your booth was the bomb!

    ReplyDelete