Friday, February 10, 2012

Fabric Friday

As the saying goes "a picture is worth a thousand words."  So, rather than composing a bunch of text for this post I will share seven photos which means 7000 words ;0)

Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric wrist watch with Designer Buttons and Striped Black Grosgrain Ribbon
Under side view
I will share that this watch was made as a sample for Stampin' Up!'s convention last summer.  It is made using the Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric and the Table Setting Bigz XL Die (now retired, but so totally awesome).  I cut two layers of the fabric and one layer of wool felt to make the wrist band of the watch.  The watch face and D rings were purchased at Joann's.
I package the watch on a fabric covered piece of lightweight cardboard which I placed in a box bottom made form Red Glimmer Paper and stamped with images from Creatively Yours and Frame It.
Window sheet box top/lid
All packaged and ready to give as a gift
Wearing the watch
One last view of the full package


Happy fabric stitchin' and craftin, Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which is cuter...the watch or the package. Love this watch and that fabric makes for one awesome watch. I totally lack in the fabric department (I can't sew to save my life lol) and always love to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete