Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Winner Winner, Blog Candy Winner!

We have a winner!  Will SmilynStef come on down?!!  She got the answer right to my last blog post and figured out I am a COCA COLA fan.  (I love a big glass of Coke with ice and I am super fussy about how it's poured because I don't want to lose one bit of fizz).

SmilynStef has several blogs to check.  Have some fun and go visit her blog here, or this one that's perfect for Christmas, or this one, and/or this totally cool one.

Always be happy craftin, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun ... my best friend is a big Coca Cola fan and it has to be poured slowly over ice, so I know what you mean. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say ... your card is even more amazing in person ... and so fun to see the new Stampin' Up stamp packaging ... love it. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete