Monday, May 9, 2011

Wrong Words?

Don't you hate it when you figure out you have been singing the words wrong to a song?  Well that was me.  Even though I was alone and in the shower, I was still embarrassed to be with me!

Thinking about this card I wanted to share with you, I was singing a little something like this..."Peacock strut I'm a ladies guy..."  I did think something was a bit off so I sang it again, and then it came to me..."it's stray cat strut!!!"  


In any case here is my Proud Peacock card.  The beautiful bird is struttin' in my own little world.  And, don't you think he looks fabulous paired with the Elegant Soiree DSP?

Speaking of beauty, I have some beautiful news, but I can't share it here.  You have to click over (or for today's case should I say strut on over) to Create with Connie and Mary.  They are talkin' blog candy and a BIG announcement.  Go check it out!


A few details about my card:
Stamps - Proud Peacock & Tiny Tags
Inks - Early Espresso Classic pad and marker, Baja Breeze Classic pad
Paper - Early Espresso & Naturals Ivory cardstocks, Elegant Soiree DSP
Accessories - Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Punches, Inkworks Art Air Gun, Champagne Shimmer Paint (spritzed with rubbing alcohol)

Happy craftin, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment