Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cuckoo for Concord Crush

I would never have guessed last summer when Concord Crush was released that I would be totally diggin' that color.  At first it was too dark and too bluey purple for my tastes.  It just wasn't rich enough for me as I like dark plum, aubergine, and eggplant purples.  But now, I really REALLY like the cool intensity of the hue.  Like I said I'm cuckoo for Concord Crush.
 
So, my card features the Lap of Luxury DSP, coordinating cardstocks and ribbon, a series of punches, a flower brad, basic rhinestones, and the new stamp set called Strength and Hope.  Don't you just love the tiny tag?  The little greeting comes from the background of text stamp in the set.  I find I use markers to ink my images for almost everything I stamp--I can achieve more interesting results.
 
Happy craftin', Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment