Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Classic Dad, SSSC114

I have been on a making cards for guys kick lately.  It's a challenge to channel my masculine side because I enjoy being a girl.  I like ribbons and bling and glitter and fluffy flowers.  And you just can't add those frilly things to cards for men.

I followed the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for the layout on this card.  It fit perfectly with my stamp set To a Classic.  I paired the images with the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack which I felt worked for my "got to make it appeal to guys."  I think my dad would get a kick out of receiving this card.  What dad doesn't like cars?

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: To a Classic
Inks: Jet Black Staz On, Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point Stampin' Write Markers
Papers: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White Cardstocks, Brights Paper Stack
Accessories: Lots of Tags Sizzlets, Crystal Effects, Shimmer Paint, Aqua Painter, Wide Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Earth Brads, Peach Parfait Ribbon

Happy craftin, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment